2023 has proven once again to be a year of innovation, partner success, and growth at Allbridge. I couldn’t be more excited about the work our team has completed this past year and look forward to all that is in store for the greater Allbridge community in 2024.
Here at Allbridge, we saw the continued trend of property developers, owners, and operators leaning into bringing full PropTech solutions to their real estate assets as they seek to meet the increasing expectations of their residents and guests. We’ve continued to partner with the industry’s leading property brands and to grow into new, high-powered customers across the hospitality, multifamily, and senior living marketplaces. Our strength and experience in providing expertise and end-to-end, customized solutions across the full suite of PropTech categories are helping redefine how property developers deploy technology to personalize and elevate the guest experience.
Growth in Hospitality
The US hospitality industry continues to address new hotel guest expectations. The bar has been set higher, particularly when it comes to the technology available when and where they stay. In response, hoteliers are reevaluating their PropTech solutions to create exceptional customer experiences that entice return visits and boost revenue per guest.
Over the past year, we’ve been working with several hoteliers to help provide modern design solutions while also implementing some of the industry's most innovative technologies to elevate the guest experience.
- Element Springfield South, Springfield, MO - a hotel designed for today’s healthy, active traveler who wants to maintain a balanced lifestyle while on the road, Element redefines the longer stay experience with a sustainable, nature-inspired aesthetic, featuring spacious and airy studios and one-bedroom suites outfitted with fully equipped in-room kitchens and spa-inspired bathrooms. For the property’s 123 rooms, Allbridge deployed a PropTech solution of low-voltage cabling, access controls, a GPNS Network (Marriott's Internet solution), a voice system, and Allbridge managed services.
- Hyatt Regency Tech Center, Denver, CO - this property’s 451 rooms offer a premium one-stop travel experience for families, vacationers, and business travelers. It’s conveniently situated minutes from downtown, the airport, and only steps from a light rail station. Allbridge provided in-room TV programming as defined by Hyatt’s standard channel lineup for local and premium TV networks.
- Hyatt Regency Orange County, Garden Grove, CA - offers amenities, entertainment, and attractions for the whole family, and is minutes from Disneyland® Resort. Allbridge delivered television content and managed services to 653 rooms.
- Aurora Anguilla Entertainment Complex, Anguilla, British West Indies - complete with amphitheater complemented by sweeping ocean views of Cove Bay, this resort park features multi-sport playing courts, a 9-hole mini golf course, splash pad, zero entry pool, lazy river, slide tower, and private and family cabanas. For the amphitheater, sports amenities, and waterpark, Allbridge deployed a full PropTech solution, including low-voltage cabling, Wi-Fi, music, and surveillance, as well as voice and managed services.
- Fairmont Raffles, Boston, MA - the first mixed-use property for Raffles in North America offers refined elegance comprising a distinctive hotel and exquisitely appointed residences in Boston’s Back Bay. At Raffles, Allbridge provided a PropTech solution, including Wi-Fi and hosted voice and managed services.
- Pendry Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA - Allbridge deployed Wi-Fi services at this urban resort in the heart of one of Southern California’s most loved beach communities.
Momentum in Multifamily
Multifamily housing continues to see high demand, particularly amid ongoing construction lags. These market conditions create an opportunity for property managers to carefully consider renters’ current demands and plan upgrades to meet their needs. We’re seeing that firsthand.
Similar to the hospitality industry, It is important to understand how property managers are responding to their clientele’s new expectations. Our team has worked hand-in-hand with property managers across the country to create living experiences for today’s tenants. Some of our more exciting projects include:
- The Mill, Houston, TX - Houston's newest mixed-use redevelopment is using materials repurposed and assembled into a collection of activated spaces. For the Mill, Allbridge will deliver a full PropTech solution including low-voltage cabling, access control, security cameras, AV, music, managed services, and the network to power it all.
- Westgate Apartments, West Palm Beach, FL - this new construction development includes low-voltage cabling, Wi-Fi, access control, CCTV, and managed services.
- Ecumen Pathstone Assisted Living and Memory Care, Mankato, MN - offers tailored living to those with Alzheimer’s and related dementia. Each resident has a private suite with a bathroom, providing an optimal balance of independence, safety, and security. For Ecumen, Allbridge provided receiverless HDTV service and hosted voice phone service to the residence’s 151 rooms.
- The Urban, Columbus, OH - situated within walking distance of Ohio State University, Allbridge stepped in to address chronic Wi-Fi failures at this 253-unit property. This involved upgrading all network components and managed services for a community-wide, gigabit wireless fabric.
As you can see, 2023 has been a busy but exciting year here at Allbridge. We are thankful for all our client partners and the work that we’ve been able to accomplish due to their faith in our solutions. Allbridge looks toward 2024 with much excitement and enthusiasm as I know our team will continue to push the boundaries of innovation and make sure that residents and guests alike are receiving the experience they not only expect but deserve.